HK3 Plus 1.32 inch 390*390px HD Screen bluetooth Calling NFC AI Voice Assistant 24h Heart Rate Blood Pressure SpO2 Monitor IP68 Waterproof Smart Watch
Product Code: POA9766272
|Bluetooth Version||BT 5.0|
|Compatible OS||Android 4.4 or above; iOS 9.0 or above|
|Watch Language||Chinese, English, German, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Japanese, Arabic, Dutch, Italian, Czech Republic, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Korean, Malay, Polish, Thai, Vietnamese , Finnish, Romanian, Turkish, Croatian|
|Information Reminder||Bluetooth Call|
|Call ID Display|
|Health||Heart Rate Monitor|
|Blood Pressure Monitor|
|Blood Oxygen Monitor|
| Female Physiological Cycle|
|Exercise and Record|| Multi-sport Modes
|AI Voice Assistant|
|Alipay Offline Payment|
|Do Not Disturb Mode|
|Sensor||PPG Heart Rate, Blood Oxygen, Acc Sensor|
|Waterproof|| IP68 Waterproof
|Screen||Size: 1.36 inch|
| Resolution: 390*390 pixels|
|Battery||Battery Capacity: 300 mAh (4.2V)|
|Standby Time: About 30 days|
|Using Time: About 3-5 days|
|Charging Time: About 2 hours|
|Charging Type: Magnetic Charging|
|Appearance & Details|
Watch Material: Zinc alloy + Spherical toughened glass
Band Material: Leather/Stainless Steel
Dial Size: About 46*46*12mm
Band Length: About 220mm (adjustable length 145-190mm)
Band Width: About 22mm
|Packing List|| 1* HK3 Plus Smart Bracelet
|1* Charging Cable|
|1* User Manual|
1. Light of shoot will affect the color of the products, pictures for reference only, subject to our available products.
- Why doesn’t my watch start?
1. The watch needs to be connected to the charger for the first use.
2. If your watch battery runs out, you need to charge it for a while before trying to activate your watch.
3. Try to activate your watch by pressing the area below the screen for a long time.
- Why my watch doesn’t charge successfully?
1. Please make sure your charger is 5V/1A. If the current is too high, the watch would into the automatic protection of the state.
2. Please confirm that the charging cable is well attached to the charging position on the back cover of your watch.
- Why is there no charging cable in the package I received?
1. Please check the user manual and product details page to confirm whether the product is charged by USB. If so, please unplug the watchband, then you would find the charging jack.
2. If your watch isn’t USB charging and you don’t receive the charging cable, please contact our customer services right away.
- How to change the date and time?
Please scan the QR code in the manual to download the APP. Then the time and date will be automatically synced when the watch is connected to the phone.
- Can I wear it for swimming?
It is not recommended that you wear it to swim, because it is not a professional swimming watch.
- About the measurement data.
The monitoring data of heart rate, blood oxygen, blood pressure, and other health functions are for reference only, not on a medical basis.